Inspections and Testing
Should you be concerned about your indoor air quality?
Is your home or office making you sick?
The Enviromold inspection is the most thorough in the industry and is only performed by a Certified Mold Inspector. The inspection services we provide :
- Visual inspection of the premises critically examining the building searching for any sign of structural defect (past or present), environmental conditions conducive to mould colonization, and other potentially hazardous indoor air quality related problems.
- We use the AIHA standards for taking Mould samples (air, tape lift, swab, or bulk) that are analyzed by a 3rd party independent laboratory.
- The mould samples are never analyzed on site or by our own employees. We believe our clients want their mould samples analyzed by a non-biased independent laboratory in a controlled environment.
- Moisture meter and relative humidity readings.
- Borescope into walls to determine potential hidden mould.
- Invasive removal of small sections of drywall with containment afterwards.
- Written report with digital pictures and recommendations.
Call Enviromold for a free phone consultation Toll Free at 1-866-645-4500.
*Our main service area is: The Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, Whistler, Squamish, and Hope. Arrangements can be made anywhere in British Columbia or Alberta.